Skip to main content

❤ Caronia Goodies & Celeteque ❤



Thank you so much to #BeautyBlogger 😚 @heyysabella for this wonderful giveaway ❤

🌟 10 pcs. Caronia Nail Polish
🌟 Caronia Body Mist
🌟 Celeteque Night Cream

xöxö

gailpolish 💕


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🔼🔹Gradient Feather Nails🔹🔼

💕 Here's my Gradient Feather Nail Art using Water Decals that I got from Born Pretty Store 💅 One of the easiest way to create beautiful nail art is by using nail art water decals. xöxö gailpolish 💕 fb: gailpolish twitter: gailpolish instagram: gailpolish For more nail art products, visit www.bornprettystore.com and use my code AGLB10 for 10% discount.

💕 DIY Social Media Nail Art ⭐

Hi everyone! 😊 It's me, gailpolish and here's my 1st ever nail art blog. It's a social media logos nail art featuring facebook, twitter, and instagram! 👍 I was inspired by   +Yagala S 's DIY social media nail art. I hope you like it! 😀😃😍💅💕